Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cancerians who are my dearest share their birthday in this very special month of July which is my beloved, Michelle Poh Yi Fen (4th), my bro, Chan Jun Wei (13th) and not to be forgotten my childhood best friend Ron Yap Chee King (17th).. Happy birthday!! Well.. although i'm very busy with my college life, i still manage to celebrate with two out of the three of them as my best friend was staying quite a distance from me (my apologies, Ron).. Overall, I had a great time celebrating with my beloved and my bro as they meant a lot to me..I had a wonderful dinner with my beloves and i present her a lovely bear with a birthday cake and as for my bro, my parents threw a birthday party for him and he got to invite all his classmates to the party..Besides, my parents also invited a clown who made the party more interesting with his magic show and MBA a.k.a Master in Balloon Art (his assistant explained..lol) and a face painter..One of the highlights of the night was a young boy painted his face to look like the famous Spiderman!! my beloved and i managed to get our hands painted too!

~happy b'day dear~

~that nite~

~presents for her~

~happy b'day bro~

~spiderman!~

~highly skilled balloon art~

~when scorpio meets butterfly~

No comments: