Sunday, October 7, 2007


I'm now a proud owner of Nokia E65, a slim slider phone (105 x 49 x 15.5 mm) operating upon version 9.1 of the Symbian OS and the thing that attracts me most-it had WIFI! I'm so glad i got this phone at a reasonable price as it came with so many features...Even tried making a booking reservation of a movie with GSC website by stealing the wireless broadband connection at Starbucks at Midvalley yesterday XD

The key features of the phone can be summarized as follows
  • quad-band GSM and 3G support
  • Wi-Fi with a dedicated scanner
  • VoIP over Wi-Fi
  • elegant design
  • videos in MPEG-4 format with a CIF (352 x 288 pixels) resolution
  • microSD memory card slot
  • USB support
  • 2 megapixel camera
  • search option for the entire phone content
By the way if anyone wants to sell their 1GB microSD, u are welcome to offer me=)

I finally finished watching the Drive of Life-the ending was nice and exciting!! Felt so motivated after watching the drama... As an incentive to my readers, do pm me if u are interested to watch as i have the collection of the 60-episode drama..

No comments: