Thursday, February 28, 2008

I was off yesterday and was quite free so i decided to follow my dad out to help him with his errands. On the way to our destination, i started a father & son conversation(cars, money,etc.) about one of the new cars Naza would be bringing in around May and that would be the Peugeot 207cc which is a replacement of the 206cc which happens to be one of the car my dad was eyeing sometime ago for my mum but ended up buying a Camry...
After finishing his errants, we headed home and on our way home, a new blue building caught my eye-The Peugeot Blue Box Showroom and inside lies the baby Peugeot 207cc. At first i was quite shock as the car will only be released in May but i'm very sure that's the baby, so i immediately asked my dad to turn back there to check it out!

~Peugeot 207cc~

~this is wat u call a CAR~
*the catchy phrase is sure to attract customers

~nice styling~

~the heart of this baby~

~hope to see ya~
Overjoyed with the car, i kept telling my dad that i will study very hard if he gets it for me=) chill la! Dream it big mer since i'm already dreaming (kay maybe it's not that big* afterall, perhaps a Lamborghini?=) but this dream is something achievable rite?

"It all started with a dream" quote Tony Fernandes, AirAsia CEO

*the price is estimated to be around RM160,000

No comments: