Saturday, November 3, 2007

"Going Concern for ACCA affected"
There had been piling works behind my house which is directly facing my room since last week which definitely pissed me off especially when u have to wake up the same time they start work every morning ard 8.30-9am...Think about it, how can anyone stand it...it's like an alarm clock with vibration of course when the piling hits the ground and you'll be wondering if there's an earthquake early in the morning(okay okay, i think i'm exaggerating) but i really can't concentrate studying as the finals are only 4 weeks away, aihz...oh yea i managed to snap the surrounding of my house to before the piling works started to see if the piling works affects the structure of my house ie, cracks and if any after the piling works, i can demand for compensation!!XD for p9 CAT students, compensation is capital in nature therefore not taxable, lolzx! omg! i'm so engrossed with tax!XD


~a morning view, how "beautiful"~


No comments: