Friday, March 14, 2008


~starring Mark Lee & Fann Wong~
After last year's Just Follow Law, Jack Neo's back with his new production Ah Long Pte Ltd and the movie is sure to make you laugh and touch your heart following successful movies from the pass such as Liang Po Po, Homerun and I Not Stupid. And the all time favourite co-stars who help enhance the humour part of the movie include Lao Zha Bor and Muthu(the Indian guard in Just Follow Law who always want black & white). Seriously the movie is damn hilarious and before it even being released in the cinemas, i already wrote it in my Must Watch List 2008!

As today was Jason's birthday, we(His gf, Edgar, Yee Piao and me) decided to celebrate with him in Pyramid and headed for a movie(Ah Long Pte Ltd). The whole cinema burst into laughter throughout the movie. After that, we decided to have a group study at Starbucks(okay talking bout my sad story..yeah i studied with them who are all in ACCA and they manage to help me in my preparation for my upcoming Progress Test). I must say i was kinda productive today although i made a move back home first at around 6 to have my dinner and here i am blogging when i'm suppose to study. Should stop here and start studying*sighs* tomorrow got class somemore...zZZ

No comments: