Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool...
What happen today was i woke up at 7 to fetch my sis to college and i realized i had 1 unread SMS in my phone so i just press yes as usual without any curiosity as i thought the SMS was received last night-i was so tired that i slept at 8.30pm=P It was from Yeu Song(my classmate).

"Hey guys..i'm leaving Malaysia soon..thx for all ur concern n care all tis time..may frenship b wit us forever.."

With a heavy heart, i replied as i'm going to lose a friend and my message was replied with...

"Hahaha lmao...happy april fool day :p"

I stunned! and i was like wtf and was so pissed off when i saw him in college 2day. Maybe it's just because i treasure my friends around me a lot and wouldn't want them to leave me...Well after that i was lucky that no one actually got me for the whole day, hahaha =P

April Fool Part 2...
As i was chatting with Emily i suddenly came up with an idea to prank her so...

"Hey, 4get to tell u 2day* Pay Ling damn angry..she ask to finish all the hw b4 coming to class 2moro if not we are not allowed to enter the class..damn scary"

*she didn't came for class

She took some time to reply my sms and when she replied, i was laughing to myself and finally told her the truth. Out of my expectation, i actually cause her to came back early from a party..omg!! i felt really bad and kept apologizing to her. She forgave me but i still feel really bad because i feel she was quite disappointed. I regretted my actions in the end..really sorry Emily!=)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.