Friday, May 16, 2008

The results for T7(Costing) & T8(Audit) is finally out and i must say i did really bad this time compare to Progress Test. The worse part is i failed T8->now i'm shocked, depressed and worried. What had gone wrong? I thought i was prepared. Was my study method wrong? Don't understand the question? I must find out somehow. I've already wasted one semester in the past and i must get through CAT this round. I need self-motivation to study and i only have about 2 weeks to prepare for the battle-THE FINALS.

This week's EDC was kinda boring. Didn't really learn much. Skipped some sessions. Might be used to Ms Pay Ling's method of teaching although i was once Ms Voon Sia's student. Tried my best to concentrate but my drive wasn't there. I was lost. I don't seem to move in the direction that i actually wanted. I'm stressed! I need help!

I know i cannot go on like this. I know i can overcome this. I believe i can and i must! The only question that really motivates me is from Edgar," DO YOU WANT TO STAY IN CAT FOR 2 YEARS?" I post it here to remind myself. The feeling of staying back is painful and left out. But if not cause of that, i wouldn't have met so many good friends(not to be forgotten my group 2 friends who are now in ACCA Part 2) in my current group. They are the ones i really learn how true friendship is all about. Friends are easy to find but good friends are hard to get so treasure all your good friends around you. You might never know how much you really need them until you lost them one day!

No comments: