Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18.08.08

18.08.08 was indeed an auspicious day and a memorable day for me...

I'VE FINALLY CLEARED CAT!!

I was kinda nervous before the results were out and i knew i had done my best and i can't do anything to change the fact. Whatever happen happens...

I sneaked out during F5 and went to the library as the clock stroke 12.15 (results estimated to be out around 12 GMT+8). I quickly turned on the computer and went straight to the ACCA website as i don't think email would be any faster. The connection there was really slow(including the slow response of the ACCA website as the whole world are assessing the website portal) and my heartbeat rate was at its peak. It beat even faster after i entered my login ID and password as the monitor lagged with this on the top left corner...

The Association of
Chartered Certified Accountants
2 Central Quay 89 Hydepark Street Glasgow
G3 8BW United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 141 582 2000 Fax: +44 (0) 0141 582 2222

and then comes the result...

T7-Planning, Control & Performance Management-Pass
T8-Implementing Audit Procedures-Pass

Congratulations on successfully completing ACCA's Certified Accounting Technician examinations.

*speechless for a moment*

Now is the time to put all my focus and attention to F4, F5 & F6...I'll fight like a Spartan and win the Dec 2008 war!!

No comments: