Sunday, August 10, 2008


Yup! I was working for Olympus in last week's PC Fair at KL Convention Centre, KLCC.Spot me? I must say it was tiring but it was fun and enjoyable. Make new friends and meet alot(alot alot) of people. It is estimated to be about 100,000 visitors per day by previous statistics but this time round, i doubt the figure. I must say this PC Fair has the least visitors in its history!! Our sales too was affected and my teammates and I were not able to achieve our targets. I personally think one of the reasons for this is that the rising fuel cost and the current inflation which definitely affects the spending power of the majority of people. Those sales i closed were mainly well to do people(80% paid with Platinum credit cards), i assume...And a number of exhibitors cut cost this year as a majority of them did not hire show girls!! T_T except for those big companies like Sony, Samsung, P1, OKI, etc.

I bump into my cousin there. He was there taking photos for all the show girls with his new SLR camera. His work can be viewed at http://joshuateoh.com/gallery/data/media/121/index.html
=)

Well i went to college like normal on Monday with my unfinished tax homework. I was lucky Ms Rozi did not pick on me to answer the questions for the homework, if not i would be doomed!! Well on Friday, i was not notified that i had a test for law class. I just came to class early to read what i was left out during last Friday's class. I was surprised why everyone was as hardworking as me though!XP Then Zai Xi told me about the test today and i had a shocked in my life!! Imagine the heavy chapter for law...how can anyone read a chapter in a short time-IMPOSSIBLE! Then i start to recall why Emily replied "........btw i haven't touched my law". I thought it was quite random when i wished her happy birthday so i didn't think much. Back to that day, i was busy revising during break as the test will be after the break. As i was walking back to class, reading while walking, i heard a voice..It was Mr Jana and he was responding to my reading while walking, he said, " You better be careful, Jun..there are better things to do in life"(in his usual tone) *smiles and walks back to class*

Oh yea, i left my bag with my books inside Arnold's car!! It leaves me nothing but to lead a relaxing weekend(hooray!) which definitely will increase my laziness, aihz!

No comments: