Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aunt's 60th at Genting

Headed up to Genting last week for aunt's 60th birthday..Had my "first" shark fin there after being conned for 19 years-will explain bout it later..16 attended including my grandmother(mum side). My aunt's birthday actually falls on the 24th but it clashes with my grandmother's(dad side) death anniversary so it was held earlier as my aunt was abit superstitious. We all stayed at Genting Hotel(the one with the Genting logo on the roof) except my uncle & aunt and my grandmother who stayed in First World as the rooms were fully booked!! But their rooms are actually bigger than ours though..

CNY decorations were up

welcome to Genting

the famous cruise fella is seen wearing a samfu(chinese traditional costume)

my twin cousins never leave their books at home!!(we shared the same room)

it was dinner time and we were all at the restaurant except my uncle who was lost as he's not familiar with the place so i volounteered to search for him but he was nowhere to be found, instead i found these puppies...finally dad found him!

young smurf taking a photo

as i said above, this is the 1st genuine shark fin i had after 19 years, the usual ones don't even look like fins..more like flour but anyway i'll choose to save the sharks and stick with my flour=)

bro tasting the fins

gave some comments

i was too hungry looking for my uncle & i din even spare the head =P

the main course, abalony-their signature dish

bird nest tarts as desserts

after the meal, i left my family and joined my friends who happen to be there and i must say its so coincidence that i always meet friends in Genting every single time

check out this guy..so persistent

his reward

the very next day, i treated my aunt,dad n sis for breakfast n guess wat i saw-2 lamborghinies, no joke wei..alot of ppl can be seen posing with those cars..i took this pic to motivate myself how nice i can sit on that chair and look at my car!

One day...

No comments: