Thursday, January 15, 2009

Suddenly Reminds Me How Wonderful Love Can Be...

It was their 7th year anniversary and the girl calls her boyfriend.

Girl: I love you.

Boy: Yeah I know, everyone does!

Girl: Really?

Boy: Yeah, all of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday.

Girl: Oh... *pauses* But am I only your friend?

Boy: No, you're my girlfriend. Why?

Girl: So when I say I love you, I really do mean it.

Boy: Yeah I know you do mean it. It's just that you don't need to tell me that you love me anymore because I know you love me since the day we got together and I love you more each and everyday.

Girl: *smiles to herself*

Boy: So, wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th year anniversary?

Girl: Yeah sure,where?

Boy: I dont know. Maybe movie then dinner?

Girl: Ok.

Boy: Ill pick you up after I finish work and get ready ok?

Girl: Ok. What time do you get off?

Boy: In 2 hours and then I gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15-20 minutes.

Girl: Hey! I thought you didn't have work today.

Boy: One of my co-workers called in sick.

Girl: Oh okay! So I'll see you around 7:30 then?

Boy: Yeah! And babe?

Girl: Yeah?

Boy: I love you.

Girl: I love you too!

Boy: I think I gotta run, my manager is like glaring at me.

Girl: Ok bye.

Boy: Bye.


**********
2 hours later...

The guy drives to his girlfriend's house and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell.

Girl: Hi babe! *kisses boyfriend*

Boy: You ready?

Girl: I'll go get my bag and we can go.

Boy: Ok.

They both watched a movie and had a simple dinner. Once they were done eating, they headed back to the car but before she got into the car...

Boy: Wait! Can I blindfold you?

Girl: Why??!?

Boy: Its a surprise.

Girl: What kinda surprise??

Boy: A big one.

Girl: Okay, but only if you promise me tat you will hold my hand while driving.

Boy: I promise.

The boy blindfolds his girlfriend and off they went.

Boy: Ok we're here!! Let me walk you to the place!

Girl: What place??

Boy: Somewhere. *kisses girl on the forehead*

Girl: Baby!...

Upon reaching the place, he removes the blindfold, and she opens her eyes to the view of the city. That very same spot was where he first asked her to be his girlfriend.

Girl: Omg...! *tears quiver in her eyes*

Boy: Why are you crying?

Girl: This is where you first asked me out...

Boy: What are you doing for the rest of your life?

He asked on his knees and after he says that, behind him, in the air it says 'Will you marry me?' in fireworks. Tears came rolling down the girl's face even faster.

Boy: Baby, I'm sorry I lied. I wasn't at work when you called me. I was planning this whole thing.
Girl: (kisses him)

Boy: Is that a yes or a no?

Girl: *nods head*

No comments: