Monday, August 27, 2007


~click to enlarge~
I knew i was on the right path! XD Read this at 11 something in the morning after having my breakfast.. U guys must be thinking why am i so relax? Well, i dropped my paper 7 and 8 as a result of failing my paper 5 and will only take paper 5, 6 and 9 this semester.. However to my surprise i received a msg from nicholas in the morning when i was still sleeping that paper 6 class was cancelled today.. Jumped happily up of bed and went downstairs for my breakfast.. Indirectly i got a day-off, haha! Well, failing a paper is not a bad thing after all!*told nearly all my frens the same statement XD* So i bumped into my dad before dinner and..

Dad: Ah boi, did u read the 2nd page in the newspaper today?
Me : Yeah la! i noe.. accountant's salary mer
Dad: So study hard la!
Me : But daddy, China's accountant pay more than Malaysia wor, how can?

-Dinner time-

Hmm.. my question was left unanswered or maybe he didn't hear.. Well, u guys can have a look here..

Don't really wanna criticize my own country but if they really short of qualified accountants why can't they offer a better pay rather than observing the migration of their accountants abroad and no action is taken? I mean if we were to choose where to work, definitely the answer is very obvious rite?

No comments: