Sunday, August 12, 2007

What a sacrifice to wake up on a beautiful saturday morning and go for Moral Studies (LAN) class.. Well.. i thought i was the latest to reach at 830a.m for an 8a.m. class but Edmund arrived at 9 followed by Chun Hoe at 915.. Hmm, it seems like a race to reach LAN class the latest.. Brought my laptop there to keep me company since LAN class was never interesting! Anyway Ee Leen, Jacqueline and Tzyy Jia managed to check their NS status if they're selected for the training next year..Oops! 1 of them was selected.. guess who? So after the break Nicholas, Chun Hoe and me sat together.. As we were talking bout gals, they came out with this two theories which goes:

Chun Hoe: fat guy->no ego->dare to ask=hot chick
handsome guy->got ego->don't dare to ask=no chick

Nicholas: handsome guy->got package->got aura=attract hot chicks
fat guy->no package->hidden aura=scare away hot chicks

Hmm.. who to support?

Well.. i dun think i can enjoy my weekend as Progress Test is next week*sighs* what a life? study! study! study! The following week shall be my long awaited moment-June 2007 results for my P3, p4 and p5.. Quite nervous as it will affect my sitting this semester.. No matter what life still goes on! Good Luck to all CAT group 1 & 2 for the PT1 and the June 2007 exam!

No comments: