Monday, August 20, 2007

The day i've waited eagerly that will affect my sitting this semester had finally arrived and one word to describe it->DISAPPOINTING.. So freaking pissed waiting for that result (even went out of class to check my mail few times including the acca website at the computer lab) Read this post by Jason Tham to understand further.. I was so nervous that i actually clicked on the refresh button in the browser few hundred times just to check for the incoming mail.. I finally gave up at about 9pm and tried my luck logging in at the acca website and phewit i managed to get in and my heart beat rate was at its peak for the day...

Your examination results for the June 2007 session issued on 20-AUG-07 are:

T3INT Maint Fin Recs
Pass
T4 Acc for Costs
Pass
T5 Mng Pple & Sys
Fail

I was focusing on the 2 Pass and then i came to a word that spelled F-a-i-l.. my life's momentum was stopped for a moment.. i was really disappointed to see that as i really tried my best in that paper after failing a number of times before the finals.. Am i the only one failing that paper? Perhaps...

No comments: