Monday, July 21, 2008


"In the long run, Mercedes cars are cheaper to maintain and could also save us fuel costs"

It was on the news today..what a joke! Since when Mercedes cars are cheaper to maintain? I remember when i was young..my sis played with the power window switch and broke the glass of the passenger seat and guess what? It cost my dad about RM1k++ just to repair it. And 1 of the reason why my dad sold the car was because it was expensive to maintain. Probably to the rich, it's nothing la.

Back to the article, the Terengganu MBs bought a total of 14 Mercedes-Benz E200K which costs the government RM3.43 million(taxpayer's money) to replace their existing Proton Perdana Executive(the limo type) which was bought in 2004 and they quoted that it was time to change. What nonsense...My parents and I laughed this morning after i read them the article. But the save fuel costs maybe i agree la cause the Perdanas are running on V6 engines. On the cheaper to maintain, i don't think so...What you guys think?

No comments: