Thursday, July 24, 2008

My friends always ask me to build up my body saying i am thin, underweight,etc. Well i think so too but didn't really have the time to think bout it. Since i went shopping that day, i entered GNC to enquire(i was told by my friends that i need protein powder as the main ingredient). The sales person then told me that i should not take protein first(she assumes i'm underweight and yea i am =P). She then introduced me this...

She said that i have to build up my weight 1st before i take those protein. After a long discussion, i finally bought this(so called carbohydrate + protein) as a start. I must say its really pricey T_T
She also gave me assurance on the product and customers' feedback. So why don't i give it a try. And the unacceptable part is i have to finish this in 5 days approximately(3 times a day). Imagine 2kg++ powder to finish in 5 days!!

Oh yea, i am off to gym now=P

No comments: