Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm sure everyone been to Mc' Donalds rite? You should be familiar with their ordering & payment system, i guess...you know...u line up-> order food->pay what is displayed on the cashier's till. Okay, here's what happen yesterday...as i was queuing hungrily for food, i decided to calculate my payment so that i can pay fast and take my food as fast as possible(u know..the 5% service tax stuff). It turn out to be RM15++ & when it was my turn...

Me: 1 McChicken set Regular
McD: Minum?
Me: Sprite tak mau ais
McD: ok..ada order lagi?
Me: er, 1 lagi BigMac burger sahaja...okay, berapa?
McD: Rm17.30
Me: Huh? Oh! *pays the amount while taking extra RM2 from my wallet(wondering how terrible my maths is)

So when i was eating, felt quite boring so i just pick up the bill just now and i noticed something...

Hmm...now i know what went wrong! my maths was alright=) So after finishing my meal, i went to the counter and said:

"Boleh panggil itu manager?"(acting like some customer want to make a scene) *the manager know me since i dealed with her regarding my bro's b'day party arrangement for today*

The manager smiled and came to me...

"Kak, tadi saya order 1 McChicken set regular & 1 BigMac burger sahaja...tengok!(shows the bill)"

"Ooh, sorry ya!"(while the cashier was opening the till to give back the change to another customer, she took RM2.50 from the till & give it to me and says sorry again).

Then something pop out in my mind while i was walking to my car. The manager can take money from the till like that? What happen to the internal control? XD *forgive the audit student who is still uncertain what audit result he will get but i'm praying hard that i will get out of CAT 100% confirm although i'm in ACCA Part 2 now*

Signing off=)

1 comment:

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com